Oppo F19s Mobile Phone Review
Oppo has released a new smartphone in the form of the Oppo F19s. The smartphone maker has been known for its flawless smooth finishes on its devices, and the F19s look amazingly beautiful with its finishing touch. The Oppo F19s has amazing looks, along with a pretty adequate primary camera and long life for the battery.
Why is there a buzz about this product?
The Oppo F19s has a smooth form factor with a thin frame made from long-lasting polycarbonate material. The matte finish on the back is amazing as it looks aesthetic as is the Glowing Gold colour scheme with matching rails on the side. There is a slight projection at the back for the triple camera setup, making the phone shake on a flat surface. The volume buttons are situated on the left side while the power button is on the right. There is the 5,000mAh battery housed inside which adds some weight to the phone, but the design team has managed to keep it in a thin package. On the bottom of the smartphone, there is a headphone jack of 3.5mm, speaker, and USB C port.
Features of the smartphone:
- 6.43″ Inch (16.3cm) FHD+ AMOLED Punch-hole Display with 2400×1080 pixels. The larger screen-to-body ratio of 90.8%.|In-Display Fingerprint 3.0.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 GPU 610 at 950 MHz Support 4G sim| Powerful 2 GHz Octa-core processor, support LPDDR4X memory and latest UFS 2.1 storage
- 5000 mAh lithium polymer battery with 33W flash charging technology.
- 48MP Quad Camera (48MP Main + 2MP Wide Angle Macro + 2MP Macro Mono Lens) | 16MP Front Camera.
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 6GB RAM | 128GB internal memory expandable up to 256GB | Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G).| Colour OS 11.1 based on Android v11.0 operating system.
- 6.43″ Inch (16.3cm) FHD+ AMOLED Punch-hole Display with 2400×1080 pixels. Larger screen to body ratio of 90.8%., In-Display Fingerprint 3.0.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 GPU 610 at 950 MHz Support 4G sim, Powerful 2 GHz Octa-core processor, support LPDDR4X memory and latest UFS 2.1 storage
Advantages for purchasing this product:
- The design is stylish
- The battery life of this device is pretty decent
- The primary sensor present in the device takes some good shots
Disadvantages of buying this product:
- The performance of this device could be better
- The macro and depth sensors present serve little purpose
- The device could use a higher refresh rate display for better performance
- Better value-for-money smartphones are available in the market
The gaming experience is not so great, especially for GPU-intensive gaming. According to them, a lot of frame drops were visible on the likes of BGMI. The Graphics settings are also restricted to smooth and Frame Rate to High, something which is very common only in entry-level devices. The UI navigation feels slightly rough, with the phone lagging and showing errors when switching from a heavy application to simple applications like Chrome or the camera app. Customers also think that authentication via facial recognition works flawlessly but the same is not valid about the fingerprint sensor. Also, the single bottom-firing speaker doesn’t feel sufficient enough. Moreover, customers think that Oppo should have included stereo output through the earpiece. Oppo has definitely upgraded its ColorOS skin a lot over the past years giving it a clean and stripped-down look but the usual bloatware problem is still present. It takes about 1 and a half hours for the battery to charge completely which is in the decent category.
Overall, it is a good device to purchase however, if the user has special specifications like gaming or photography then it is best to avoid this device as it won’t fulfil their demands completely.